Experience a unique helmet that redefines trail riding. Lightweight, insulated and aerodynamic, the Mission is designed to let you enjoy longer rides and at full speed without fear of extreme cold. Efficient in reducing the risk of fogging, the helmet introduces AMS, an integrated air management system. A CKX exclusive, AMX technology (patent pending) allows you to enjoy a clean environment, free from condensation and fogging by wicking away moist air to the outside. Maintain full visibility while riding and when stopping, take advantage of a wide opening by lifting the oversized visor. In one simple movement and without removing the helmet, you can drink, eat or converse with your trail-riding buddies!
*Stock may be limited*
NO RETURN – ALL SALES FINAL
Color: Black with grey.
Size: Extra Large
Limited Quantities Available in Winnipeg ONLY
- Waterproof/breathable Hydraguard membrane.
- Full taped seam liner construction.
- Reflective logos.
- Removable suspenders.
- D-ring for tether attachment.
- Boot gaiters
- Abrasion resistant poly-shell.
NO RETURN-ALL SALES FINAL
Size: 2x Extra Large
Style: Open face
- Works well with most winter full face helmets with breath box systems.
- Polyester/cotton upper allows balaclava to mold to head.
- Micro fiber laminated protex neck & chest is windproof and breathable.
- Unique shoulder cut allows unmatched freedom of movement.